Epson printer disappeared with FC

I have updated from RH9, to FC-2, after which, my Epson Aculaser C2000 stopped
functioning.

I have tried to look at linuxprinting.org, as well as Epsons own homepage. To
me it looks like, this printer isn't supported after RH9. I have found, that
I can download a version of ghostscript on an Epson homepage, but it is an
older version than mine (ghostscript-7.07-25), and cannot be installed.

Also I have found a patch, to work with newer versions of ghostscript, but no
way to run this patch.

I am rather desperat, and ready to uninstall it all, and go back to RH9, but
is this really the only solution?

Hope that someone here can help me

Mikael