Re: Is there an mt/mtx with tar/dump/cpio front-end

On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 11:55 -0400, Michael Griffin wrote:
> I am looking for a "free"/libre gui that acts as a front-end for mt/mtx
> for tape/autoloader manipulation and that has the capability to allow me
> to "check off" the directories/files I want to backup.  It would be cool
> if this also allowed for various backup schemes (incremental,
> differential, etc.).  Is there such a beast?

Hmm, that doesn't have much to do with config tools, you want a backup
software (like amanda, etc.). Check freshmeat.net for backup tools.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess@xxxxxxxxxx>
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lo vers raced across the
grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left
York at 6:36 p.m. travelling at 55 mph, the other from Peterborough at
4:19p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.