Re: partitioning gui

> You'll probably want to try QParted. But for the Fedora bits, trying to
> rip Disk Druid out of anaconda would be a good start.

This (creating a stand-along DiskDruid) is the solution that makes the
most sense to me and something that I have thought of doing before (in
fact, I think Mandrake did it many years ago in creating their DiskDrake
tool).

Can anyone tell me:

1) Are others currently working on this? Contact me and I'll see what I
can do to help.

2) Has anyone tried to do this before and run into snags. It seems like
it would be relatively simple to get working and yet no one's done it.

--Brad