Fedora firewall config tool

Tim et al -

        I'm interested in helping out with the firewall configuration
project for Fedora, and I've actually started working on a few things on
the backend (non-GUI) from a checkout of the SVN tree.  I've created an
account on forge.trilug.org, and I'm testing the backend parsing and
such against a fairly extensive existing firewall save file.  My
question right now is, is the SVN repo at firge.trilug.org still the
most recent codebase available?  the alst update I can see on the list
that points here is from Mar 2004...  If not, is there a more recent
repo available, so I'm not duplicating effort?

--
John Berninger

RHCE
Red Hat GSS Technical Engineer II

GPG Key ID: A8C1D45C
        Fingerprint: B1BB 90CB 5314 3113 CF22  66AE 822D 42A8 A8C1 D45C

Sit vis nobiscum.