Re: system-config-packages - everything group

	I agree. Unfortunately, my company does not. They are asking for a tool that
will automagically make a Fedora Core 2 box upgraded from Redhat 9 look just
like an everything scratch-install of FC2. I don't want to  modify
system-config-packages, or write something from scratch if there is a way to
do this with existing tools.