A new config-tool for the vsftp-server...

Hi, my name is Bjoern, IÂam form germany "and my english is not so good
:)"

I have a idea for a new config-tool for the ft-server "vsftp",
I have create a GUI you can show it at
http://www.tuxwantsgames.org/sysfc1/index.html

this is only a german version of the GUI, but I learning more english,
then I translate the text of this site...

I search people, he can help me by development this config-tool - and
translation in other languages....

Cu !

Aetertinatis