BIND Config for "Dummies" Help

Can someone step me through a very simplified step-by-step process of how to get BIND to work on Fedora Core 1. I know that it is chroot'ed and I have moved my data files under the chroot versions of the directories, as well as the conf files under the chroot'ed versions of those directories, and restarted the process, but no joy. What am I missing? In a related issue, I also need to set up Webmin to work with the chroot'ed BIND. I have put the new location in the configuration of Webmin, but again... no go.

--
Dr. Bill Bailey
2209 N. Centennial Street