system-config-sendmail/postfix?

Are there any plans to make a system-config tool for sendmail or postfix?
Or maybe LDAP? I also noticed in the list at
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/config-tools/ that tools for
partitioning, DHCP, firewall etc. are listed as being useful but not yet
started.
What are the current status' for the potential development of these? I
would really love to see the partitioning and firewall tools. :) Would
adding sendmail/LDAP or other to this list help spur to life a project for
these?

It might seem fair for me to say, I'll volunteer, but at this stage my
development and coding skills are in no way sufficient for this yet. :o(

Thank you
--
Matt