Re: gui config's hosed up

> I suppose that's not as much of a concern as it is that my
> "redhat-config-httpd" gui doesn't even come up anymore, when I click on
> it, it gives me "unknown error" pop-up.  I could always edit the
> httpd.conf file manually, but then if I ever get the gui working, it may
> over-write any changes.

OK, I fixed the httpd config gui, I unistalled/reinstalled the
redhat-config-httpd fedora rpm.  But still can't get the start button to
work within the services config for vsftpd.  I unistialled/reinstalled
both the services rpm and vsftpd rpm, still no worky, but at least that is
not as big a thing.