Re: [Fedora-config-list] DHCPD config tool.

Brent Fox wrote:

From a UI perspective, I would suggest using a GtkNotebook instead of
the "Navigate" buttons on the left side.

What's the functional difference between a GtkNotebook and a Tree?

I'm not sure I understand the question.

if you haven't guessed already, not only am I not a GNOME/GTK programmer, I am not a GUI programmer. I picked the Tree because I thought it made since, devs were attached to the global(or root) hosts are attached to devs. Next up is groups, which will be attached to devs. then hosts can be attached to devs or groups. I have no clue what a GtkNotebook is or why it would be better. I'm open to suggestion, but will need a finger pointing me in the right direction.

--
Public Key available Here:
http://www.bravegnuworld.com/~rjune/rjune.asc.