Re: [Fedora-config-list] name conversion progress

On Thursday 20 November 2003 02:19, Brent Fox wrote:
> I just built the following packages:
>
> system-config-date
> system-config-samba
> system-config-display
> system-config-securitylevel
> system-config-keyboard
> system-config-language
> system-config-soundcard
> system-config-mouse
> system-config-nfs
> system-config-users
> system-config-rootpassword
>
> They should appear in Rawhide soon.

Should they go into updates/testing for FC1 too?

I can see that they will apply to FC2 and beyond but if they go into FC1
updates/testing then you will only need to worry about one package if you
need to do an update for FC1.  On the other hand, I can see keeping it to FC2
since you need to support the redhat-config-* packages for RHEL anyway.
Those of us who know how can test them on FC1.
--
Gene