Re: [Fedora-config-list] Who's doing what tool?

I, along with 2 other guys decided to tale on it already. We are all
beginners in python too :) If you're interested in joinin us, just tell
me. We're still on the mockup phase. So it's not too late for joining.

Drats;) Thank you anyway but I dont want to have to many hands in the pot;) Anything else arround I can get in on? After all it is mostly just a matter of learning the new syntax :)

Andre