Re: [Fedora-config-list] Self Introduction: Matt Jarjoura

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 18:10, Matt Jarjoura wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm interested in working on a config tool for easily creating complex
> IPTables firewall rules.
>
> #1) A switch to turn on the NAT router.
> #2) Block ports, ranges of ports, or block all ports except certain ports
> #3) Block IPs, ranges of IPs, or block all IPs except certain IPs.
>
> I'm am not familiar with the fedora config culture, so if anyone working
> on another config tool could point me in the right direction on how to go
> about starting this project?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

I just started work on a tool myself, I think that it is kind of learn
as you go.  The fedora project is so new that no culture has been
estalished yet.  Give Brent Fox at bfox@xxxxxxxxxx an email.  I think
that he is an RedHat employee current leading the config tools project.

Dave Farning