Makefile adjustment limitations

I think it reasonable to limit the adjustments made to /var/yp/Makefile within system-config-nis to those things which are normal user configurable options.

If you take a look at your own Makefile, I want to limit GUI configuration controls to those things above the warning:
DON'T EDIT ANYTHING BELOW IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING !!!

It's probably safe to assume that anyone who would be editing beyond that point would be doing things by hand.

Mike Avery