Re: Rescheduling Regular Design Team Meetings

Hi everyone!

Attaching the results of the whenisgood. From talking with some of you individually as well as examining the poll, here is what I think will work best for us moving forward:

- We'll meet *every* week for 30 minutes, on Wednesdays from 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm.
- I will continue to record the sessions so anyone who cannot make the time can catch up.
- The video recordings will last 2 weeks as before, so we'll always have the last two meetings viewable from the Fedora Design channel on Linux Rocks Peertube, available here: https://peertube.linuxrocks.online/c/fedora_design_sessions_live/videos
- The meeting "location" will be the Fedora Design channel on Fedora's new Matrix server, the link is: https://matrix.to/#/#design:fedoraproject.org
- I believe the Jitsi direct URL will be: https://jitsi.riot.im/JitsiGqwznoqwllfxxhggolfkfzbl  - but it may change, so the Matrix.to link above is your best bet.

There is a blog post with updated details here:
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/join-us-design-team-sessions-live/

I am updating the calendar invite for the meeting now! See you tomorrow, hopefully!

LocationTimeOffset
UTC18:30 / 6:30 PMUTC
Boston (EST)13:30 / 1:30 PMUTC-5
Arizona (MST)12:30 PMUTC-7