Anybody up for a Design Team Live session tomm?

Hey folks!

We fell out of the habit of doing our live video chats (it's summer,
lots of well-deserved vacations going on, I totally get it.) We did a
session at Nest last week and it went well.

Do folks still want to do these? Does the time still work or should we
change the time? Does the video format work?

If it was just me talking to myself would you still be interested in
watching the playback? I feel weird running it if it's just one or two
of us, but if you find it useful we can totally just do it.

The main idea with holding the video sessions was to help folks feel
more connected. I feel like it'd be good to get more communication and
chat flowing back here on the list and in our Matrix room... I think
most of our convos are happening in Pagure, and that's ok, but I think
it's more fun if we can revive the other channels of communication as
well.

Anyway - a lot of questions here. Is anybody out there? 🙂

Le meas,
~m