New Fedora characters - help needed

Hello,

Some might now, there is the 7 ways to contribute to Fedora slides in my fedorapeople account. https://gnokii.fedorapeople.org/talks/character_slide_en.svg#1_0
Mizmo already said that here already, that I work on a new slideshow. Its definitely needed Mel Chua as other Ambassadors use this slides but there is definitely an udate needed, as there are several new ways to contribute.

Some complained about the characters as to "cute" so the new ones are more realistic. But thats a bit complicated the old slides are 5MB in size and that needs always some loading time, so I lookking this time to save as much space as possible, using clones and so on.

Unfortunately my life is bit complicated since they stole last year all my stuff. After one year I managed to get again a german SIM card, which I need to use PayPal and for my banking (Cambodia unfortunately doesnt forward foreign SMS anymore, but for PayPal I need a german card anyway). The first SIM card send to me just disappeared on the postal way (Thats Cambodia life) So hopefully I can return soon to my Fedora work soon (when I fetched the SIM card and unlocked it and managed to get my bank account back. But that will take still some weeks.

But here now, I could not really do anything on the new characters, so if someone would be interested to help. Its a task for a beginner, if you have not enough Inkscape skills no problem I am there to help and you can learn on the fly.

I attach the momentary stage of the characters. There are two more a girl with a hijab and a guy in a wheel chair. But the troubeling me the most, somehow it doesnt look like I want.

So any taker?

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;) The book is sold out, but good news for you. I working on a new one, and you what I will give it away for free. Please consider support me https://www.patreon.com/gnokii