From: Swastika M <swastika@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2/26/21 12:09 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Leslie S Satenstein <lsatenstein@xxxxxxxxx>, design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Design-team] Re: Fwd: Introduction

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for coming up and talking about this, I really really appreciate it. I'm really sorry about what you and your family had to go through, and I genuinely appreciate your point.
Well my name is not at all related to that swastika, but means auspiciousness in sanskrit, my parents are Indian it was their choice, trust me if I it was me to name myself I would have never chosen 'Swastika'. I was teased by my classmates a lot of times when this we studied this chapter.
I totally understand how it feels to see such a name. I guess that's why people are not naming their children swastika anymore, it's rarely found. I will definitely make sure this is not repeated.

Regards
Swastika