Re: Does anybody have motion design experience?

Hi,

Depending on the publishing platform like yt you might some more stuff.

But besides that it's always better to have the sound first so that the rythm with the animation is right.

YT has their own selection of background sounds where they guarantee they free. So if they would start go through them would be good start

Br gnokii