Re: Introducing myself

Hi Patrick!

Pleased to meet you and you are very welcome to the team! I am excited to have someone with such a long experience with Fedora here!

We have an upcoming project to update the Fedora Project Schedule pages to look nicer. If I was to get a mockup for how it should look put together for you, do you think that is something you'd be interested in implementing in HTML5/CSS3/JS to get some practice in?

More details are in this ticket!
https://pagure.io/design/issue/729

Also I have passed this on to each of the other new recruits but in case you may have missed it, we have video meet ups every other week, the next one is March 3 - the details to join are here!

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/join-us-design-team-sessions-live/

Cheers,
~m
Fedora Design Team Lead