[Design-team] Agenda RE: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : 🎨 Design Team Sessions Live (🎥 Video Chat)

Hey everyone,

Just a quick follow up that my main agenda for the meetup tomm is to continue our F35 wallpaper discussion.

I was thinking we could divy up the concepts and try a live sketch session. There is a sketch game from gamestorming I like for doing just that and I think it could be a lot of fun. Bring a blank sheet of paper and a pencil or pen to sketch with :-)

Here's the ticket with where we left off on that:

https://pagure.io/design/issue/707#comment-711132

We'll start by going around to see if anybody has anything they want to share for critique. Then we can move on to F35 work.

On a related note, in case you didn't see them go by on social media, with Luya's help we have F34 wallpapers in and merged and hopefully packaged before the branch from Rawhide, for the first time ever :-)

https://github.com/fedoradesign/backgrounds/pull/30

Cheers,
~m

Sent from my phone