Re: New Contributor

Hey Mo,

On 11/27/20 1:01 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Thanks for the idea - it seems there is a public sandbox setup already
> at meta.discourse.org - we'll see if that works out or not.

No problem. If you think this would be useful at some point, let me know
and I am happy to help facilitate.

On 11/27/20 1:01 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> We did identify some usability issues with the core discourse UI I am
> not sure are addressable with a reskin. Not sure if a writeup of those
> is helpful upstream (they may be well aware.) The biggest issue is the
> combo search/drop down/breadcrumb selector thing.

I would read that write-up. :) Upstream may be aware but I also think
there are few examples of Open Source projects as old as and as
well-established as Fedora moving to Discourse. I imagine our successes
and struggles with Discourse would interest others.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory (he/him)