Re: adobe swatch exchange to gpl

On 11/6/20 11:40 PM, S.Kemter wrote:
Is there a actually working way to convert ase to gpl? I have a palette here with rough 1300 colors, I would need as gpl.

Swatchbooker doesnt work anymore as it isnt ported to Python 3, the GIMP plugin for converting doesnt work for the same reason anymore.

Any idea, dont want to spent 2 weeks writing the palette by hand

I just tried Swatchbooker on F33 and it seems to work fine as long as you run it with python2. Make sure you don't have the 32-bit lcms2 library or you'll have to adjust the python file to avoid it.

I cloned it from github and ran:
python2 sbconvert.py -o gimp_gpl sample.ase

I do have a lot of python libraries already installed, so it's possible that you'll need to install some. But they are available.