Re: echo icon theme

On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 09:35:16 -0400,
 Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Bruno,

We're not really packagers on this list (save for Luya :) - he might be able to help or advise?) so you might want to try checking who were the owners of gnome-themes or echo-icon-theme and reach out to them?

The fail to install bugs are assigned to Luya. He acknowoleded the F33 bug and the F34 bug has only been open for a week.

I was just hoping that you guys remembered why the package dependency was there. Changing it to gnome-icon-theme would definitely allow it to install. But I'm worried it might be subtly broken.

It's probably best for me to wait for Luya to weigh in or fix the issue. Thanks for the help.