Fedora Pride Design

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let you know we do now have a Fedora Pride design. The rainbow colors are pulled from the Fedora color palette. Please feel free to use or share this design:

https://pagure.io/design/issue/683#comment-664433

Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to publicize the design on the Fedora Community Blog? If so, let me know if you'd like to take point on writing the article. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,
~m