https://start.fedoraproject.org/ ticket 672 (
https://pagure.io/design/issue/672) which resulted the list of user
tasks below:

#1 A user just opening the browser window to go somewhere in the
browser and doesn't care about what the default page says. Maybe if
something catches their eye they will look at it, but they aren't
opening the browser to look at it intentionally.
#2 A user is a new Fedora user, and is opening the browser for the
first time in playing around with / evaluating the system. They may be
receptive to learning more about what they can do with Fedora at this
point.
#3 A user is a new Fedora user (or just new to this version of Fedora,
maybe they upgraded). They may be receptive to learning more about what
they can do with this new version of Fedora.
#4 A user is a new / less skilled Fedora user and is seeking help in
using it.
#5 The Fedora project would love to recruit new contributors, this page
seems like a good piece of real estate to do it.

I made these mock-ups to show what I got in mind:
https://abesu.gitlab.io/start.fedopro.gitlab.io/original
and
https://abesu.gitlab.io/start.fedopro.gitlab.io/

I would like your feedback, suggestions of other tasks that users can
do with start.fedoraproject.org or maybe other ideas for the project.

Thank you