slowly coming back

Hi,

It's a while since you did hear from me. There was a reason, I moved out of Phnom Penh for a while and took a job in the province but that made it impossible to work on things.
Even internet access was written in my contract, the employer did not show many interest to keep this, additional there are always power outs and its not like Phnom Penh where you know (mostly) now the cut the power for 4 hours they come unpredictable in time and length. The working times did the rest, so there wasnt many time to do things.

So but now I am back in Phnom Penh and that means I can start to do things again.

I have seen some have taken the Supplemental Wallpapers over, thats fine with me. Just some notes, responsible can and should be only one person, thats the person who accepts the submissions. Legalwise this person becomes responsible. Others can only help with the research, this is the most time consuming thing. The responsible person must can trust the people that they did a good job on the research! Whatever in doubt better decline and dont accept the permission, even the submission has a good quality.

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)