Fedora 33+ schedules and wallpaper milestones (was Re: [Design-team] Re: F32 Wallpaper)

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 10:01 AM Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> but aren't blocking. I don't know if an F33 schedule is available yet

It is!
https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-33/f-33-design-tasks.html

Schedules through F36 are published and since FESCo has approved the
basic schedule ad infinitum, I'll roll out new future schedules every
so often. That said, if there are specific changes around wallpaper
deadlines you want to make, I'm always happy to update the schedules
to reflect that. (e.g I could remove the existing wallpaper milestones
and add Fedora N+1 wallpaper milestones that happen 2 weeks before
branch day or whatever).

When the team has a consensus on how that should look, I can change
the schedule accordingly. I'm also happy to drop by a design team
meeting sometime for a more interactive discussion.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His