Re: F32 Wallpaper

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 04:37:42PM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> So we're pretty behind on the F32 wallpaper. The beta freeze is in 5
> days and it's looking doubtful we'll make that. We should try to get
> something together for final.

I'd really like to see the wallpaper targets move forward in the year, so we
get a new wallpaper in Rawhide around when the branch happens. Since Rawhide
already branched, would it be possible for the team to work on F32 and F33
wallpapers simultanously -- one to go into the release, and one to go into
Rawhide?

Then, the next date would be August 11, when Rawhide becomes F34. That then
puts the team way ahead of any release deadlines so it'll never feel like a
rush.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>