Re: Self-Introduction: Shehroz Kaleem

Welcome. Looking forward to supplementary contributions to be voted for in an updated Nuancier (https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/elections/ and  https://github.com/fedora-infra/nuancier). An earlier post has mentioned a number of open tickets:

90 open tickets
32 open bug tickets
37 open artwork approved tickets
17 open artwork needed tickets

wallpaper contributions are also much appreciated.

Benson