Re: [Fedocal, Nuancier] looking for new maintainers

Hi,

I will continue this, my new laptop came from Germany just a few days ago. I need now to transfer the data from the old one, I need an USB adapter for the disk, I have one but strangely it doesnt work and also I have a small problem as Lenovo had the great idea to but USB one on each side of the laptop but the cable pair is to short for this but you need two USB connects to have enough power to drive the HD. I tried to use a USB-Power adapter but that didnt work.

I have to go to Phnom Penh to buy such things and that takes time, I cant do after work and have to do this on the weekend. I arranged for an transport to PP for this Saturday I hope it works out, then I need some time to transfer all my data and hopefully its done in 2 weeks after that I will be available to do Fedora work again.

br gnokii