Re: Badges virtual hackfest

Hey All

What a great initiative.

I'll be able to help tonight, and tomorrow late afternoon!

El jue., 12 sept. 2019 a las 10:13, Ben Cotton (<bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx>) escribió:
Forwarding to mindshare and devel lists on Marie's behalf to reach as
many possible contributors who may be interested in helping out this
weekend.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56