Fedora 30 Artwork IRC Hackfest!

Hi!

We talked about having a hackfest to work on Fedora 30's artwork (inspired by Fresnel.) See more about that in this blog post of our meeting today:

http://blog.linuxgrrl.com/2018/12/04/fedora-design-team-meeting-4-nollaig-2018/

Please join us! Here is the whenisgood.net I set up for figuring out a time to have the meeting - make sure you pick your timezone at the top, paint in the time blocks you can make, and make sure to sign your name:

http://whenisgood.net/79qzs5s

What happens during these hackfests? We gather in #fedora-design, talk a bit about the inspiration for the release (Fresnel and his work), and pass links back and forth of inspiring visuals we find that relate to the theme. If time allows, we may start working on some visuals already.

Please feel free to ask any questions, or if you can't make it, drop your ideas in this thread and I'll make sure to bring them up during the hackfest.

Cheers,
~m