Badges FAD draft proposal available (feedback by Fri, Dec. 7th)

Hi all,

The current FAD proposal draft is published on the wiki; feedback and
suggestions are welcome before Friday, Dec. 7th:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Badges_2019

We aim to submit this proposal to the Fedora Council for consideration
on Monday, December 10th.

Logistic planning is happening this week. Sayan, Tanvi, and I had a call
this morning to go over logistics. Marie and I are meeting this Thursday
to finalize the logic model, location, and budget.

The goals are divided into primary and secondary goals, where primary
goals is considered "minimum amount for success" and secondary goals are
"nice to have", if we end up with extra time.

Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions to the FAD
goals before Friday, Dec. 7th so we have time to work in any suggestions
before we submit.

Thanks!

(P.S – Don't forget to say hello in #fedora-badges on Freenode /
https://t.me/fedorabadges on Telegram to follow along with further
progress.)

--
Cheers,