Re: [badges] Fedora Badges: Switching from badges@xxxxxxxx.o list to Discourse?

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:07 AM Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Tonight, Marie and I had an in-person Badges sprint today and one of the
things we discussed was migrating the badges@xxxxxxxx.o mailing list to
a new Discourse category on discussion.fedoraproject.org.

I’d like to wait so we can get real data from commops. They just switched and are in a trial. Let’s see what they find out.

Regards,

bex

CommOps and a few other sub-projects have switched, and others like the
Fedora Council are weighing the possibility too. We hope it might make
discussions around Fedora Badges more visible and hopefully encourage
more people to participate (it wasn't until Marie posted to this list
that I realized it existed, or that I was subscribed to it).

What do you all say? Is anyone interested in trying this out?

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory

Fedora Community Action & Impact Coordinator
@bexelbie | http://www.winglemeyer.org