Fedora 29 Wallpaper

Hi folks,

Without access to our usual wallpaper wrangler :( we are a bit behind for F29.

It looks like the current beta freeze is 08-28, so we should aim to have a wallpaper ready to package for beta by August 21. That gives us roughly a month to put something together for beta.

In the interest of time, I did some research and found someone I would like to propose as the inspiration for the F29 wallpaper. Her name is Gertrude B. Elion, she was granted many awards for her work not the least of which is a Nobel Prize; she developed new drugs that are used in the treatment of AIDS, organ transplantation, malaria, cancer, etc.

If this seems fair I think we should go ahead and start coming up with visual concepts. We can discuss in the meeting today in a couple of hours from now.

Generally, I think the 3D rendering process for the wallpaper in F28 worked well, and it would be nice to stick to that kind of workflow since we can iterate more quickly I think? Interested in your thoughts.

Cheers,
~m