Re: Flock and design tasks

Hi Matthew,

This is what we've had in the past that the design team worked on:

https://pagure.io/design/issues?status=Closed&search_pattern=flock

- travel guide
- wifi portal logo
- tshirt
- fedora mag banners
- blog banners ("i'm going to flock")
- qr scan poster for badge
- fedora badges associated with event
- room signage / directional signage
- lanyards
- sticker sheets
- schedule booklet / printouts (last year ryan did a wall schedule)

Not knowing what swag / collateral budget is available and what items might be planned, nor what rooms or how many rooms there will be, nor the schedule to create the schedule booklet.... I'm concerned about how we'll make progress on anything listed above except for:

- the blog banners
- the Fedora magazine banners
- the logo which we could use for a t-shirt design if there's budget and intention to have t-shirts.

We have already gotten started on the logo, and can get started right away on the other two banners. I am concerned about the other items.

I am on vacation the first week in July, and I will be taking on and orienting a new intern the second week of July, so I won't be available in July until the second half, which is 2-3 weeks before the event and too late to create and have designs ready for vendors to produce including their production time.

~m