Re: Nuancier upgrade

hi

Am 12.01.2018 um 20:45 schrieb Pierre-Yves Chibon:
Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I scheduled and then executed a small outage to upgrade nuancier to
its latest version: 0.11.0.
One of the feature this version brings is the ability to have some time between
the end of the submission and the start of the voting period, giving moderators
some time to review last-minute submissions.

Just giving a heads-up if someone want to edit the F28 election dates to add
this time.

well I will change it but the problem is, that now the dates are anounced

br gnokii

Hoping this helps,

Pierre