Re: F28 design

Hey gnokii!

On 11/15/2017 12:57 AM, buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> a week for all to vote on it should be enough, so next week (22. Nov.)
> then the result

Just a suggestion that we add Emily Duncan to the list. She invented
several calculators in the early 1900's and is considered an early
programmer before the age of the computer. See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_C._Duncan

We did well with math-themed artwork before, with Mary's lovely
Archimedes screw design. There are neat diagrams in some of her patent
documents too that might be inspirational - the first one reminds me of
the Cray o_O

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pages/US745167-0.png
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pages/US745167-1.png
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pages/US749851-0.png