Subject: [Design-team] New Team meeting time -
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 08:25:57 -0400
From: Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Fedora Design Team <design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been a bit delayed in picking this out.

The time that the most people could make was the following:

TUESDAYS

10:00 / 10 AM  Vancouver

13:00 / 1 PM   U.S. East Coast

19:00 / 7 PM   Czech Republic

I am going to propose that we set this as the new official meeting time
and we start meeting next Tuesday.

(I'd suggest this Tuesday, except, it's the monthly open source design
call, see
http://opensourcedesign.net/events/open-source-design-monthly-online-meeting/)

Does this sound ok with everyone?

Cheers,