Re: F27 Costeau Inspiration

On Fri, Aug 04, 2017 at 10:30:52AM -0400, Mary Shakshober wrote:
> Hi Design-Team!
> I've done a little digging on Jacques Costeau (the STEM innovator that
> is serving as inspiration for the F27 wallpaper), and made a pinboard
> of some images that I think represent a good direction to move towards
> in terms of the design. Costeau was as French undersea explorer of the
> mid 1900s, and his underwater exploration is what he was best known
> for, so I think that some sort of an aquatic theme would be fitting for
> this project. The pinboard below is comprised mostly of underwater
> images with interesting bright blue/ dark blue (almost black)contrast
> as I think something like this would fit in quite well with the
> previous Fedora wallpapers.
> https://www.pinterest.com/norpants96/f27-costeau-inspiration/

I love these inspirations.  I also think it would be a good idea to
avoid the final product being too close to the Fedora 9 wallpaper:
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wallpapers#Fedora_9>

That being said, it was one of my *all time favorites*!  I'm sure
there are directions to go with this theme that can complement the
collection rather than rehash it.