Today's design team meeting

Hi everyone!

We had a great meeting today. Here's the meeting minutes / logs:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-design/2017-07-20/design-team.2017-07-20-14.02.html

Quick summary / rundown:

- Eric Tsang joined us for the first time. He is an intern working with me and Mary in Red Hat's Boston office. He is going to work with us on the Fedora UX pattern library project. Welcome, Eric!

- I talked a little bit about the Fedora pattern library / design guide project. I think I'm going to do a separate email with details about this.

- We did a bunch of ticket triage. Closed out a bunch of tickets :)

- We talked about the F27 wallpaper. Our main takeaway - we like designing the wallpaper as a unifying project. I would like to see the pattern library become another unifying project. For F27 we're going to move forward. If you haven't already, vote for the inspiration / theme here at gnokii's poll:

https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwS-4VvBJWrQ07xnnZekGP3JJwjh0WHcEcw-lw2yBkllmbqw/viewform

We'll meet at the same time next week; this week's meeting was a makeup from last week since we missed it.

Cheers!
~m