Cubes and translation

Hi,

Jean-Baptiste (jibecfed) and I just worked on the fedora user cheat cube
[1].

Jean-Baptiste created a Zanata project to allow us to translate it [2],
and called for help in the french translation team.

Personally, I modernized the user cube, by setting some rules in the svg
(like the same police and size everywhere, convert yum to dnf...), and
converted old blue triangle image by its utf8 version

Can you tell me what you think of it ? Especially, I don't k now if
presented commands are up-to-date and cover everything.

I add to this mail a rendered png of the last version.

Thank you in advance for your help :)

[1]: https://pagure.io/fedora-cheat-cubes/
[2]: https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/fedora-cheat-cubes
--