Re: Wallpapers included by default in Fedora Workstation

On 05/17/2017 10:45 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I think it's meant more to be a "greatest hits" than a "dump". I don't
> think we should go back through the back catalog frequently, but every
> couple of years we might want to look at changing things up a bit with
> new entries. (Possibly going from 15 to 18 and not removing older
> ones?)
I didn't mean anything pejorative by 'dump,' apologies if it came off
that way.

If there's 15.... if we pick the top 5 (in terms of the votes they
received - we do have that historical data) for each of the past 3
releases that would make it nice and neat. So we could do an update
every 3rd release?

Concretely, I've listed out the full size URLs and metadata for this set
of 15 below. Here is a set of thumbnails showing the whole set:

http://i.imgur.com/0yjzaAP.png

It looks like a nice set to me. What do you think?

Cheers,
~m

Bridge, thiagoandf, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f26/thiagoandf-_DSC0062_3.png

Bluebird, afsilva, CC-BY
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f26/afsilva-DSC06105.jpg

Milky Way, European Southern Observatory, CC-BY
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f26/nonamedotc-Sky.jpg

raindrops, zdenek, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f26/zdenek-P8171067.png

Himalayan Desert Mountains, rajivranjan, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f26/rajivranjan-Leh.JPG

Droplet On Pebble, skamath, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f25/skamath-HD-Wallpapers1.jpg

Winter in Bohemia, Helena Bartosova, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f25/eischmann-zima.png

Matterhorn, Marc Bieler, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f25/marcolino-Matterhorn.png

Milky way over Mangart mountain, Ales Krivec, CC-BY
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f25/fredlima-Mangart-nocne-1-20-4-mob.jpg

Grytviken, Andrew England, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f25/englanda-Grytviken.png

Aurora over Iceland, Helena Bartosova, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f24/eischmann-16.png

Sunrise in Florida II, afsilva, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f24/afsilva-sunrise_florida_2.png

old railroad, nask0, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f24/nask0-old-train.png

Jellyfish, Allan Lyngby Lassen, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f24/darcy-IMG_4739.jpg

Lady Musgrave Blue, Lyle Wang, CC-BY-SA
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/pictures/f24/lywang-DSC_0196_resize_png.png

Cheers,