Re: REMINDER: Beta Splash Screens and Wallpapers deadline in less than a week

Fantastic!

Regarding the anaconda graphics, is this something we should keep
moving for F26, given the beta freeze is coming up May 16?  Or would
it be better to step back and see whether to aim them at F27 and/or
combine with other anaconda-related assistance for that release?

Paul