Introduction

Hello Every,

Nice to meet the team that creates the visual designs for  Fedora. I just switched back to Linux because Windows is a resource hog especially if you're doing complex illustration art as well video editing. My thanks to Mac OS X Sierra for helping me decide to go back to Linux. I wanted a production ready Linux distro such as Suse or RHEL but not a really popular known distro like Ubuntu or Debian.

My daily work consist of graphic design work and video editing for the department of information. My latest project is KLOP KLOP. A television and web serie for kids. Check it out klopklop.nvdsuriname.com and check out the portal of the department itself (nvdsuriname.com)

Been using Illustrator, After Effects & Premiere Pro for quite some time now but I'm open to learn open source software equal to Adobe. Oh yeah, 24 years, born and still kicking and living in Suriname (South-America)

I have some artwork which I just started creating in my spare time.
Check it out on Behance - https://www.behance.net/gallery/47673363/Art-by-Dexmachina93 (I do need to update it with recent wallpapers)

I also tried to find out how to be a merchandise partner for RED HAT but to no avail, there's no instruction on how to become one.

Cheers,
Romeo