Re: Fedora 26 Wallpaper

Am 28.02.2017 um 23:37 schrieb Máirín Duffy:

On 02/24/2017 03:15 AM, Maria Leonova wrote:
Hi Kyle,

I think just trees without the wave look better now, and I would add
more of them to create an illusion of a real forest, not random trees on
the shore. Having done that it might work to incorporate the wave into
the trees, and by that I mean make it appear and disappear with an
illusion of interweaving and moving forward and through the forest.
Once again - love the idea!

I agree with Maria's feedback - I think I'd ditch the wave - we don't
want to be *too* literal. That the trees are an actual sound wave is I
think an elegant little trick, and I think adding the wave form in sort
of loses the elegance / minimalism of it.

We can keep it, but as I said before not just running a blur on it. I suggested the use of a filter, see attachment. It works best if you add before some nodes to the path and then jitter it a bit, see under extensions paths. Then duplicate it with the filter and give it a bit of an offset

I worry more about the strange colors

br gnokii

btw. I would love the attached pics are not that huge 90MB for an svg?

~m