Re: source for silkscreened glassware near Prague?

Hi,

Am 27.02.2017 um 04:03 schrieb Tim Orling:
My apologies for going off topic. File this one under "long shot fishing":

I'm planning ahead for ELCE in Prague
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe>
and need a provider for "pint" (0.5 L) glasses silkscreened with two
colors on both sides. Does anybody know of a reasonably priced provider
near Prague that will do an order of less than 100 glasses?

Our printed stuff for the EMEA region comes mostly from Slovakia. Reasonably price is only achievable if you not look regional and that is also not necessary, sending it works un-problematic in Europe.

You should talk to Jiri Eischmann, he might help you with this

br gnokii

Thank you!

--Tim