Re: Hello!

Hi Esteban!

I think Chhavi has already sent you a great introduction (thank you so much Chhavi!) If 2D design and fine art are your background, perhaps you might want to try working on some sketches / prototypes for the Fedora 26 background wallpaper?

The wallpaper will be inspired by Alexander Graham Bell. We were thinking about making the visuals emblematic of sound waves / communication in honor of him.

Here is our pinboard for inspiration:
https://www.pinterest.com/mairindubh/fedora-26-bell/

Tatica had an amazing idea to illustrate the sound wave made by saying the word "Fedora" - more on her idea is here:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/design-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/GFDRWZMTDJA7QKVREV2ZTV4AAC3U623Z/

Does this seem like something you'd be interested to work on and have time for? Time is short on this one so we need lots of ideas and prototypes in the next couple of weeks or so.

Thanks,
~m