Re: [commops] Blog Post for Review

On 01/26/2017 12:39 PM, Marie Nordin wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> mleonova and myself have written a blog post together to help promote
> work on badges. Please review and let me know if I need to do anything
> to improve it. If there are small changes needed, feel free to make
> those and publish. Here is the link:
>
> https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=3352&preview=true&preview_id=3352
>
> Thanks!
>
> -riecatnor

Hey Marie, thanks for writing this up! A new series on promoting some
easy badge tickets is an awesome idea and should hopefully bring in some
more traction.

I quickly prepped the article and made some minor changes. You can see
it in its final form here:

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=3352&preview=1&_ppp=add5b55be3

I'm going to go ahead and schedule this now for Thursday, 2017 February
9th at 8:15 UTC. Also, speaking of badges, I awarded you the Community
Messenger I badge too. :)

    https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/community-messenger-i

Thanks again! Looking forward to more in this series. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory